Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Catch Up Part 2:  I was going to make Amigurumi Giraffes and worked on  them for quite a while but the work involved in a Giraffe is much more than the $5.00 I charge so on to other things.  Then I decided to start painting my bedroom and the bathroom, so that's consuming lots of time.

I decided I would work on my quilt blocks for me.  They are embroidery pansies and as soon as I get one done, I'll post it and show you all.

In the coming weeks I am going to revamp my blog and just make it for craft fun, sharing patterns and the like rather than selling anything.  I probably won't start this for a couple weeks cause I am painting at my house and I'm mid project with that.  LOL.

Off to give the dogs a bath since its 60 degrees outside.  It is great!  26 degrees in the evening and then up to 60 degrees during the day!  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment