Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hello everyone!  I haven't been here for quite a while but that is going to change.  I had surgery on my elbow a week ago because of my ring & little finger being numb/hyper sensitive.  To date its worse but I decided to go back to crocheting & the doctor told me that would be OK.  I'm going to have a table at St. Clair, MO's Freedom Festival so I have to get moving.

Here is the latest addition to my family.  Her name is Josie and she is a mini-aussie.  Her Daddy died of cancer so I was lucky enough to get to adopt her.  He must have raised her with lots of socialization cause she isn't shy or skittish like most mini-aussies I've met.

Isn't she cute????? 

Then, of course, there is Kinzie who has had a very busy day.  At least she thinks so.





No comments:

Post a Comment