Thursday, May 21, 2015

It has been a while since I posted a note.  I have been posting book review links and a crafting link or two.  We are having a beautiful spring here in MO.  I love this weather.

Update on me:  Had a tooth break off and had to go get the rest pulled out.  Yowza the root was into bone and the dentist had to really work around it to get it to wiggle then he pulled so hard that my head came off the chair a couple inches three times.  FINALLY it came out.  Needless to say my face was extremely painful Tuesday and Wednesday.  That is finally gone and the huge hole in my mouth is sore but it is getting better.

Cut the grass today with a LAWNMOWER!  I know, I was so excited.  Last time I did the whole thing with a weed eater.  It is the little things in life that are the best.

I've been working on infant - toddler headbands and putting appliques on them.  I thought I would share this cute little bird applique I found.  Crochet bird applique  She has lots of applique patterns listed and I love the motto on her blog:   "Any day spent crocheting, is a good day"   She is so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment