Saturday, August 8, 2015

Had a great day today, quiet but good.  I got some reading done and just had a relaxing day.  Still haven't finished my dolls but I'm thinking about it.  lol.   

I need to rip up some carpet but haven't done that either.   Kind of in procrastination mode.  lol

I got my first Kindle this week.  It is a 3rd generation but I am so excited.  I've never had anything like it before.  I did get a good deal on ebay for it and it has a 2 week warranty even.    My next goal is to get one for my Mom.  She told me she's always wanted one because she has macular degeneration and gets the shots in her eyes.  Her eye doctor told her that it would make it easier for her to read, sooooo I'm going to get her one for her birthday, shhhhh don't tell anyone.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment