Saturday, August 1, 2015

Wow, it has been a long week.  I've been sick with the stomach flu and it has been tough.  My dogs are so good though and have been very patient staying in bed with me.  I just love them to death.  They are so good.

I did get 3 books reviewed this week.  They are the top 3 on my Books I've Read and Recommend page.  I really need to get the little baby dolls I've been working on forever and a day.  I think they are the longest running crochet project I've had in a long time.  LOL

I don't know if any of you out there are having problems with fleas but it is an ongoing battle here.  I haven't had this much of a problem in a long time.  It does seem to help if I sprinkle salt and baking soda on my carpets and use a broom to sweep it in.  I've treated the yard and the dogs.  Next I'm taking out the carpet.  I've wanted to do this for a long time anyway.  It gives me motivation.

I  hope everyone is having a great summer.  I am!  I love all the sunshine now that all the rains from June are done, over, kaput.  

No comments:

Post a Comment