Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hope everyone is having great weather and their cold snaps are over.  Here in mid Missouri we went from -2 Wednesday to 65 today, Saturday.  There is never any predicting the weather here.  It bounces around worse than a super ball.  Remember those or am showing my age?

 I am crocheting some cute bunnies for Easter.  Did you know that crocheting small animals is called Amigurumi?  Amigurumi is Japanese for the "art of crocheting small animals." 

That leads me into a plan I have.  I should have first bunny done later this week.  What plan to do is have a "Name the Bunny" contest.  So I am giving you a heads-up to get some names swirling in your head.  Stay tuned. 
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment