Monday, July 15, 2013

Hey peeps!  Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  I had the cleaning bug hit and went to town vacuuming, even moving furniture, laundry, dusting.  I know I was nuts.

I've made several pieces of jewelry since I was on last, so check out my jewelry page and see what you think.  I had a table at my Mom's church picnic this past weekend and did pretty good.  Happy, happy dance.

I also have a quick fix idea for all computer addicts that still use a mouse - I don't think I'll ever be able to give mine up.  I don't know if any of you out there have had this problem but after a while my mouse pad gets too slick and I can never get my mouse to go where I want it and then I say very bad words......

If you are a crafter you probably have some fabric sitting around and spray adhesive.  I had this cute dragon fabric that I really like but didn't know what to do with it since there was not a whole lot of it.  I sprayed my old mouse pad really good with the adhesive and then laid the material on the sticky pad, smoothing it out really well so there were no wrinkles.  Then I turned it over and trimmed the excess fabric away and ta da a new mouse pad.  I once again have control of my mouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment