Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Wow life has really gotten in the way of my blogging and projects this summer.  I've had several water leaks, dryer breakdown and trying to keep up with Amigurumi for Miss Jessica's Boutique in Union, MO.  

I think things are quieting down and I can get back to it.  Right now I'm in the middle of working on Ninja hats.  There is a great pattern http://www.millyvanillyhandmade.com/?p=2385  Its very easy to follow and I think they are cute.

I have some wonderful friends who are helping with floor repairs and the kids are kind of my adopted grandkids.  We had a great time and I got a list of  things they want me to make for them.  I love making stuff for them but I told them it would have to be after the first of December because of my annual craft booths at the Poinsettia Festival in St. Albans, MO.  (hehehe I figure Christmas presents - now I know exactly what to make)

If anyone wants to follow me on Pinterest, I'm Diane Kasperski.  I have tons of crochet patterns of all kinds on boards and you might find something you like.
Show less
1

No comments:

Post a Comment