Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Wow, haven't posted in a long time.  Its because I've been so busy creating, creating and more creating.  I did get my crocheted items in a shop in Hermann, MO and that is keeping me busy.  Also I had 2 craft weekends at Fahr's Greenhouse in St. Alban's MO in November and December.  Here is the pic of the tables. 
Isn't the dress thingie cool.  I found it at Walmart by accident and it was made to hang earrings on and the back has loops for bracelets and necklaces.  It worked great for earrings!!!  One of those awesome finds.

We have a new addition to the family:  His name is Hunter and he is soooooo smart.  He's only about 9 months old and knows all kinds of tricks.  Of course, being as smart as he is gets him in trouble sometimes.  LOL
Kinzie isn't real crazy about his youthful exuberance but she's holding her own. 

Colby went to live with my neighbors that bought as house on 5 acres where she can run and run and run.  She hasn't chewed anything up and loves the kids.  Much better home for a young lab that has kids to play with, land to run on rather than some ole lady that likes to sit and craft and can't do much walking at all.  LOL.  She is so happy in her new home and LOVES everything.

I've totally sold out of my amigurumi which is a good thing but its on my "to-do" list to get bunches more made.  So far, I only have Octopi made but there will be more to come. 

Here is the current project for Valentine's Day that I want to make:  Valentine Pin  I plan to give them to family members for Valentine's Day, shhhhh don't tell anyone.
Isn't it cute???????

Happy New Year to all!  Hope you all have a safe and healthy 2014!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment