Monday, June 18, 2018

So many things happening and a very exciting event.  Just to show you that you should NEVER say Never about anything you want to do or happen.  I was convinced that I would be living in the mobile home park that I had my mobile home until I died.  I was content and accepted that though I always wanted a yard for my dogs.  Well things came to a head when the park took over everyone's water and "averaged" it with mine being about twice what I thought it should be.  Sooooo that got me looking around at options.  My trailer was old but paid for and had new sub floors so I thought if I could get financing maybe...........

Well I found an acre, talked to about a bank about a loan to move it and I was sure that neither of these things would be OK'd because my credit rating wasn't that high and you know, those other "lucky" people had things like this happen.  Well I was wrong.  I did get approved for the loan for moving expenses which were a lot but not as much as I anticipated and I also got approved for the property.  YEAH!  That's why I say NEVER say Never - go for your dreams, goals whatever.  As my Mother has always told me it Never (there is that word again) give up without trying.
Here is my backyard.  Grass seed isn't planted yet and I don't have a riding lawnmower but I used my push mower on the brush and got it that far.  Then my neighbor told me that when it rains there is a little creek at the point I stopped at and lots of snakes.  In my wisdom I decided to stop at that point with the push mower. 

There was some complications in the move and some other issues like a major water leak but I have awesome friends who came out built me a deck in the backyard and fixed the water leak.  I have lots of work to do on the property including putting up a fence for the dogs but I love it and everyday I look out my windows and can't believe how blessed I am!


1 comment: