Saturday, August 11, 2018

Wow, lots happening.  On the bad side the truck I've had for 8 mos blew an engine through no fault of mine according to the mechanic BUT lots of exciting things too.

Since I have to pay for a motor for the truck and thank heavens for help from my Mom or I wouldn't be getting one, I'm going to close one of my booths I have in shops and try my hand at selling online again.  This time, however, I have a good friend who has been doing it for years and years and she is helping me with all kinds of advice and suggestions!  I have a good feeling about it and am stoked.

That being said this blog is going to go through a major overhaul so be patient and check in often to see what's new!

In the meantime.......................

Need a gift? Want to get some more pop in your decor? Here are 3 wreaths that can help. I can ship but shipping would be added. I do accept paypal.
Lil This n Lil That wreath, 13".....$17.95
Shabby Chic wreath, 10" ...........$13.95
Kiss The Cook, 13" ....................$19.95





No comments:

Post a Comment