Monday, January 28, 2019

I'm going to start telling you about me, so you can get to know me and why I do what I do. 

I love to craft - all kinds of crafts!  Pinterest is my downfall because I want to try everything.  I know some of you can relate.  Anyway I have tried to limit myself.

When I had to leave my job because of my Lupus - any of my long time followers know about that-everyone told me I would be bored.  Lol, nothing could be further from the truth.  I am always busy and always finding things I want to try.

I had done craft fairs once in a while and I decided that I wanted to try selling more online.  Thus started my journey. 

If you want to check out my items I currently have for sale, I am selling on Amazon and here is the link Fun Funky n Cool Creations

I'm also on Facebook but I really only sell from Amazon.  Sometimes I have more content on Facebook and sometimes I have more here.  Please come and check me out there and like my page if you want to stay updated on me, crafting and more.  Fun Funky n Cool Creations on 
Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment